Candidates must go through following details regarding CMC Vellore registration:
- CMC Vellore 2021 Application Form has been released from 27th April 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 15th June 2021.
- The application form for CMC Vellore 2021 can be filled through online mode.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- More than one application form leads to rejection so candidates must fill single application form.
- All important information is sent to candidates registered ID & no. so, it must be valid/ working.
- Incomplete application form can not be accepted so candidates must fill all asked & required details in the form.
- Candidates are advised to verify the details before submission as incorrect application form will lead to rejection.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once application form is completely filled, candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
- Candidates can submit application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- The registration fee including basic administrative fee is Rs. 800/-.
- Application fee for Group A (MBBS, BSC (Nursing) & AHS degree course) is Rs. 500/-.
- For Group B (Diploma in Nursing & other AHS Diploma Fellowship) is Rs. 100/-.
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit Card or net banking.
- ICICI challan via offline mode must be sent to following given address:
Christian Medical College,
Vellore, India, 632002
CMC Vellore Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for CMC Vellore 2021:
For MBBS course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10thor 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) category candidates to be eligible for MBBS course.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
For B.Sc. Nursing course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must possess 10th/ 12thlevel exam from any recognized board/ university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) category candidates to be eligible.
- Mandatory subject: He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their mandatory subject in qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Applying candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for CMC Vellore.